Joining St John’s International School.
Places at St John’s are limited so parents are advised to apply early. For UK Admissions please see information below. For International Admissions, please follow the link to our International Admissions information page.
The normal procedure is as follows:
• Contact the Admissions Department to arrange a visit to the school by phone (+44  1395 513984) or email.
• Complete and return the registration form with the registration fee.
• Spend a taster day and/or night at the school to meet classmates and staff.
• Reports and references requested from current school.
• Entry assessment undertaken by all new students in Year 5 and above.
• Some candidates will be invited for an interview with the Headmaster.
• The School makes a formal offer of a place.
• Read the Terms and Conditions
• Complete and return the acceptance form with the deposit
• St John’s sends relevant information and forms for completion.
If parents require any additional school policies such as school trips and outings or child protection information these can be found under Policies and Handbooks. Alternatively please contact the School Office by telephone +44 (0) 1395 513984 or email email@example.com.
The Admissions Department will be delighted to hear from you at any time and to answer any questions or queries that you may have. Please contact us either directly by phone or email or by completing the Admissions Form below:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1395 513984
Fax: +44 (0) 1395 514539
We work both in the school holidays and term time although we do suggest that you visit the school when the pupils, Headmaster and members of staff are present.
If you are only in the country for a limited period or have extensive work commitments we would be happy to show you around St John’s at your convenience.
We value visits by individual families where we can focus on your child and answer fully all your questions. Click here to view our Admissions Policy.